COMFORT through a non-judgmental approach. We all have good and bad days. Life is full of struggles and challenges but together we can overcome them. Know you are worth the effort to achieve YOUR best.
Your mental health is as important as your fitness and nutrition in achieving optimal health and wellness. Take some time and reflect on your mental wellbeing. We all carry heavy burdens, and it is okay to say these burdens are getting too heavy for you to carry alone. If it is time to find an outlet to talk about them, let’s find it. It may not be easy, and it won’t disappear overnight, but it may be time to start making a plan to ease those burdens.
JOURNAL WRITING & POSITIVE AFFIRMATIONS
People are becoming more aware that a positive self-talk is a powerful tool for increasing your self-confidence and curbing negative emotions. People who can master positive self-talk are thought to be more confident, motivated, and productive. Start coaching yourself to success.
How does it work?
At first, it will likely feel awkward and unnatural. That is okay. Keep trying Follow these easy steps to get started:
1. Identify something you are commonly negative about yourself about
2. Write a positive affirmation stating the OPPOSITE to that negative.
3. Repeat this positive affirmation continuously throughout the day.
Samples of POSITIVE AFFIRMATIONS
“I am a success” “I am worthy” “I am enough”
“I am safe” “I deserve to achieve my goals”
As often as possible…
- 7-8 hours of sleep each night
- Take deeper breathes as often as possible
- No screen time 1 hour before bed
- Listen to your instincts on what you need not what you think you need
- Start a positive thought cycle of change
- Adjust the “PLAN” as needed
- Speak to me as I would my best friend trying to achieve his/her goal